Rubnuts are elastic rivet nuts from E.P.D.M., with a brass nut-insert. They are not placed with the usual tools for blind inserts, but with a simple screwdriver. Rubnuts offer various advantages:
- They can be used if the material is only from one side accessible
- They can be set with common tools (screwdriver)
- Suitable for thin as well as thick plates, pipes, glass and plywood
- Watertight connection
- No electric conduction
- It is not a permanent connection, it can be dismantled
View catalogue for dimensions and specifications.
- They can be used as a blind fastener
- They can function as a vibration damper
- Housing of ventilators and fans, dish washers, refrigerators etc.
- Fixing for print covers
- Head lights for cars
- Sirens and horns
- Electronic sensors