- PLIA rivets offer many advantages compared to standard rivets: a larger clamping capacity, so the number of positions in stock can be reduced.
- A unique hole filling property, so the size of the predrilled hole is less critical.
- Reduced chance of mistakes because the PLIA rivet will set even if the chosen rivet appears to be too long.
- After setting, the head is retained inside the rivet, forming a high vibration resistant and watertight connection.
- Because the rivet forms a larger bulb at the back ('blind') side, it is also suitable for softer materials.
- Automotive industry.
- Furniture industry.
- Construction works.
- Combinations of hard and soft materials.